Thursday 28 June 2012

Photographic Memory


Just like every other year, I will be driving up to me cottage for the Canada Day long weekend. It's no 4th of July but I could use the rest and relaxation and save the partying for next weekend. I love getting out on the water and becoming 'one with nature'. It is just so peaceful and calming and I still get excited to see the simplest of widelife. I enjoy city life (and probably take too much for granted) but I love the fact that when I want to, I can get away from it and find myself in a whole other world.

There will also be sun tanning and BBQs involved.

Make it a memorable weekend no matter where you are or what you're celebrating.
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy!

Thanks for checking out the salad swap today:)

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Have a great vacation!

-Jenn

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Thanks, you too.

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Thanks Jenn! Enjoy the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...