Thursday 9 August 2012

Current Crush: Living in Lace

Linking up this week with Danielle and Chris for my Current Crush of Lace. I'm also sharing this with Lish, as my Loves on a Thursday. You can find these crushes on my Pinterest, including a few of these DIY projects.













The lovely Katie from Katie's Bliss shared about her DIY Lace Bib Neckalce. Check out her video for the full tutorial.




If you're looking for a fun DIY home project, try out these Lace Cement Votives by Claire of Fellow Fellow, featured on Say Yes to Hoboken. These are simple and stylsih with an earthy feel.







Thanks so much for checking out my crushes. I hope you're crushing too!

Pin It

12 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

As I was scrolling down, I kept thinking to myself, "That's so pretty! That's so pretty! That's so pretty! That's so pretty too!"

I kind of love everything you posted. I can't pick a favorite.

Ok I can. It's the outfit with the white lace skirt. Get in my closet.

LAEP 4100 said...

Gorg-e-ous!!! I am in love with those nails and those votives and lace in general, so a giant high five on picking an awesome crush!

Unknown said...

Lace was my crush last week!! I'm so in love with it!!!!!!!! Love the nails!

Happy Thursday!

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

I love all of these! And that lace manicure! OMG I want to know how to do that!!!

Laura said...

I love the lace nails. All of the clothing pieces are beautiful too.

Rachel said...

Those lace nails are gorgeous! I'm pretty much a fan of lace in general too--I got a lace dress for my graduation a few months ago, and I love it!
But then, I love every lace dress that I walk past in the mall, I just can't buy them all.

Chris said...

The lace nails are kind of amazing! I wanted a pair of lace shorts so bad but couldn't muster the courage to do it... I crush them from afar!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Britta Marie said...

i love all of these choices!! i might have to say the nails are my favorite though!

stopping by from the wonderful wednesday link-up :)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and outfits you posted!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oh wow!! Love all the lace, and those votives, so pretty! The lace and cement is such a unique combo!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves on a Thursday! Have a fabulous weekend!

Cassidy said...

Beautiful inspirations! I love lace. I need more of it.

navy and orange said...

who doesn't love lace!?

xoxo navy & orange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...