Thursday, 23 August 2012

Current Crush: Nautical Fashion

My Current Crush this week is continuing my nautical theme of the past few posts. I know this isn't anything new however I didn't wear anything nautically inspired this past weekend sailing and I thought this might open my eyes to what is out there. I don't tend to theme my outfits, however I do like to add a little flair with different details. Here are a few findings that I'm loving in the nautical theme. They can stand alone or be paired.



A little while back I found the cutest DIY Anchor Stamp Tank Top. I love the navy with a pop of turquoise!


 
Hope you're crushing too!
Pin It

5 comments:

Brighton Joy said...

I love, love, love the nautical look. My favorite job from my teen years was when I worked at a nautical themed restaurant. The uniform had blue stripes on it and I little anchor earrings I used to wear.

Love the list!

Jane said...

Love those flats...so cute!

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Niki said...

I love nautical everything - but the flats and that mani are my favorites! Have a great weekend!

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Loving that Tank top!! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...