Friday 24 August 2012

Photographic Memory



Today is one of those days were I am realizing I need to demand more for myself. I cannot wait for life to happen, I need to work at it and push myself through risk and uncertainty. I don't want to have regrets, especially about something that is in my control. I like routine, I like schedule, I like to know what will be happening when and where, while at the same time I have so much creativity that gets lost in all that. In turn, I lose a little bit of myself.

Today is a brand new day, as will be tomorrow. I've got some thinking and soul searching to do this weekend, and will be spending both Saturday and Sunday with family. I am thankful for everything that I have and will push myself to find just a little bit more happiness that I know I deserve.


Make it a memorable weekend and I wish you all the happiness in the world. You might just have to go out and get it for yourself.  
Pin It

1 comment:

Laura said...

You definitely deserve happiness. Enjoy your family. I hope you find what makes you happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...