Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pinning, not Winning

I'm so sick that I actaully look like the original badass (aka drugged up) Charlie Sheen.



I really wish I could skip work and stay home to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Aren't those the best days...when you're actually skipping.

That being said, I'm taking the easy way out with my Pinning today. I'm linking up with the Michelle and Brooke, and I'd just like to mention that today would have been Julia Child's 100th Birthday. What a spectacular woman in ability and spirit.






Bon Appétit!

Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother gave me a Julia Child cookbook as a wedding gift many years ago and it's one of my favorites still. And I always loved her voice.

Ramblings of an Honest Heart said...

Aw I love Julia Child.. her cooking is amazing.. the few recipes I have attempted were so very delicious

Laura said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon!!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Hope you feel better already.

I adore Julia Child - and Meryl Streep's portrayal of her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...