Friday 9 November 2012

Photographic Memory

Alright lovely ladies...I have returned to the blogging world. After my trip to NYC and Connecticut, which was extended by the damaging effects of Hurricane Sandy, I did a lot of thinking and still have a lot to think about. I have a lot to be thankful for but at the same time I desperately feel I need a change in my life. Life is for living not just passing the time. That being said I do not know how involved my blogging will be for the next little while. I have to work on goals, self discovery and find/create happiness in living my life.

Speaking of living my life, I will be visiting the beautiful Niagara Falls for a mini girls weekend. Wine tours, dinner, gallons of rushing water, and maybe an equal amount of drinks...joking. Can't wait to relax and have fun! 

Here's a shot of the falls from the last time I was there in 2009.


Make it a memorable weekend and remember, you have to make it fabulous!

 
Pin It

3 comments:

Laura said...

I was so glad to see you pop up in my reader! You are a smart woman, you will figure it out. Do what is best for YOU. Have a great trip! I have never been so I hope you post pictures.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Niagara Falls should be fun! I went there a few years ago! I hope you were ok during your trip, I can imagine it must have been tough for you to be in NYC during Sandy. My best wishes to you and your boyfriend!

Admin said...

Nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...