Thursday 30 August 2012

Current Crush: Warm Neutral Interiors

My Current Crush this week is Warm Neutral Interiors. I am preparing to paint my bedroom and although I am set with the furniture that will remain (all white is what's existing), I needed to warm up the room to make it a soft and relaxing space. My paint choices were Cabot Trail and Litchfield Gray by Benjamin Moore.  














Below are some inspirational images showcasing warm neutrals within the home.  

Via

Via

A touch of glamour with the oversized headboard and mirror.
Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via


Warm Wishes

Also linking up with Loves on a Thursday and My Favourite Things Thursday.
Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we seem to be crushing on the same thing this week! I love the neutral interiors

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

i love the bedroom with the lamp over the bed! great picks!!!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Lish @ Loves on a Thursday

There is something so calm and soothing about warm neutral decors..:)

~julee~ said...

Very inspiring pics! I love the entry-way in the first picture.

Visiting from Silly Happy Sweet. :)

Unknown said...

those neutral colors are so soothing i love them!

Have a wonderful day! stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Cassidy said...

Definitely a crush of mine too! LOVE neutrals. Can't wait to see what you do to your room. Its my current project too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...