Thursday 19 July 2012

Current Crush: Bandeau Bra/Cami + DIY

Linking up with Danielle from Framed Frosting for my Current Crush, I'm sharing with you some of my favourite styles of Bandeau Bras plus a DIY sewing video. I find these bras perfect for summer weather when light layers are key. These are so comfortable for lounging around, can be layered into a daytime outfit or with a little flair can be super sexy for a night out. Plus, this is a great way to get a burst of colour, possibly NEON into your outfit. Have fun with it!




Buy Malibu Sugar


Miley Cyrus


Tribal Print, Green & Gold


Breezy Bandeau Outfit


Eduscho


Buy on Etsy


Via


Macy's

If you're looking to save some cash or customize your own, here's a step-by-step tutorial video by GirlyBubble so you can DIY. Best of luck ladies.




Pin It

3 comments:

alicia said...

I love this look!...although I haven't tried it yet :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

This is a great current crush! I am going to have to try it out!

Have a great weekend and have fun at the wedding!!!

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

I love my Bandeau! I seriously could not live without it, especially in the summer.

Have a great weekend!

-Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...