Thursday 26 July 2012

Current Crush: Simple Geometrics

Alright, so I clearly haven't mastered the art of Polyvore yet. My Simple Geometrics post was just supposed to be part of my Current Crush for today, not a separate post. So, for those of you that haven't seen it yet, check it out and here are a few more inspiring pieces, linking up with Rachel from LaLa Lists and Ashley from Embracing the Everyday through Framed Frosting in Danielle's absence. I hope that all makes sense.

One of my biggest sources of inspiration right now is actually from the blogging community. With so many unique individuals with fabulous style sense and different perspectives, it's easy to be inspired and enlightened. 


Natalie from Natalie Merrillyn posted about these fabulous dishes on sale at Hautelook.



Anna James from Fash Boulevard posted about these adorable earrings that she got from Frock Candy ($12 people).



Here are a few other designs showcasing sharp geometric lines.

Leather Wrap Bracelet

Tel Aviv Museum

Contemporary Backsplash


I can't believe it's already Thursday. Have a great day!




Pin It

10 comments:

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

I'm obsessed with that wrap bracelet!! And from your other post, I love the gold dress & the heels! Geometric patterns are so awesome. :)

Joy Shana said...

Love the bracelet
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I love, love, love those earrings! There's just something about a simple geometric design that just pops!

LAEP 4100 said...

Wonderful Picks! The Tel Aviv Museum is amazing!

l said...

I love those dishes!! And the bracelet is perfect!

Natalie said...

Aren't those trays fab? Love your picks!

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Ohhh I am loving that belt! I want it so badly!!! Thanks for linking up

Rachel

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Those dishes are gorgeous! I need to find these, they'd be so perfect for formal desserts!

Unknown said...

love this unusual geometric shapes.
www.mypackingstylist.com

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

love those earrings!

-jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...