Friday 15 June 2012

Photographic Memory

The reason I love taking photographs is because it really does help me capture the moment, both in time and obviously through photographs that I can share and look back upon. Spending that extra second to focus mentally and through the lens, imprints that moment and image deep in my mind and memory.

Being a designer I am a very visual person, always trying to set up the perfect views and layout in which someone can experience a space, not just live or work in it. Designs are only really helpful to my clients or other individuals with a similar concept or need. What I want to share with everyone is my photography, professional or amateur, because beauty can be found at any moment, any place, and if you capture it...it's timeless.

I would like to share photos of my life and mostly my inspiration, found so easily in nature. Today, I invite you to share my Photographic Memory.


While walking through the forest near my house, I was not alone. Yes, I had a dog at my side, however there were bees and butterflies dancing through the field of flowers sucking up nectar as they went. This was a beautiful sign that spring was in the air.

Make it a memorable weekend.
Pin It

4 comments:

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

What a beautiful post. I am always trying to remember to to savor every sweet memory and moment as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

Have a great weekend!

-Jenn

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Thank you so much Jenn. I hope your weekend was full of precious moments.

Rural Rach said...

Gorgeous photograph!

-Rachel { A Dash of Southern }
ruralrach.blogspot.com

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Thanks so much Rachel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...