Monday 11 June 2012

Summer Flats


I picked up my latest summer flats at Payless because I do so much running around its more worthwhile for me to pay less more often. A larger investment in shoes seldomly lasts as long as I would hope so I tend to splurge only on more classic items. I wore these daisy flats out to a backyard party this weekend and the peep-toe was perfect, allowing my toes to breath, while the rest of me was sweating.

Check out these coral beauties by American Eagle for Payless.



My weekend was full of sunshine, backyard gardens a little poolside relaxation with my best friend. I love how much the sunshine automatically lifts my spirit.
Pin It

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are cute shoes! Love the color.
Stopping by from Mingle Monday

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'll return the favour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...