Tuesday 19 June 2012

Prada VS Payless

Alright, so I do not have the cash flow to afford something as perishable as flats from Prada. One of these days. I do have my oh so sexy Prada shades which I am oh so careful with, however I am a lot more careful with my eyes than my feet. My latest Payless purchase were these Claire Scrunch Flats from dexflex by Dexter seen on the right. They are ultra comfortable (unlike some of those flats that eat your heals) with their dexflex technology, as well as ultra stylish, clearly inspired by these Prada scrunch flats shown on the left (available in a few different styles). For those of you willing to invest and with $298 in your pocket, these Pradas are exquisite. As for me, I am a lot more comfortable spending $24.99 which means I will likely be able to afford a second, third and maybe, just maybe a fourth pair of flats to get me around this summer.

I love that both these options are available, so I don't necessessarily need to spend and arm and a leg to be fashionable, although then I'd only need to buy one shoe. That was a bad joke, I apologize. Happy shopping!
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These shoes are so cute! I love being able to save money and be fashionable too!

Alison said...

Both of these pairs are so cute! I love the cap toe trend.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love both of these! The Payless ones look just as comfy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...