Tuesday 12 June 2012

Coast to Coast

So, I am very very new to blogging but loving the growing community that is out there. I have been following blogs that I've heard about through word of mouth but now that I've stepped into this world myself, I see what I've been missing out on. Everyone has something unique to share with the world and so I hope you read a bit of my story and follow along with others on this amazing journey.

Through Meg's Mingle Monday (Life of Meg) I found Shane Prather who started up Bloggers Coast to Coast on her blog Whispering Sweet Nothings. She is developping a mapping system to identify nearby bloggers and to showcase her following of bloggers across America.




I'm going to get in on the action. See you there!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...