Wednesday 17 October 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! Fall Fashion

I am preparing for a relaxing trip to Connecticut to visit my (long-distance) boyfriend, planning little days trips for the weekend, dinners and nights out. I am all too excited and as shallow or silly as it may sound, I just want to look perfect and fabulous the entire time, ha!

Check out some of my Style inspirations;











I will be maximizing the use of leggings and making outfits work for day & night.









What would be your perfect outfit?


Linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! and Pin-spiration.




 

 
Pin It

2 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Ohhh that orange coat!!! I need it!

Unknown said...

What lovely style inspiration. I'm so loving Fall fashion!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...