Friday 6 July 2012

Photographic Memory


I rememeber walking off the plane in Mexico and thinking that I had just entered a giant sauna. With every breath came relaxation and a cleansing sensation ridding me of any issues or stresses that might have been waiting for me back home. This is my sister Rachael, walking along one of the nature trails. We're those crazy people that actually leave the resort/beach while on vacation, ha! We went snorkeling and saw giant sea turtles, we picked fresh fruit off the trees with some of the village people (not those village people) and saw some of their everyday traditions. I think that's the best way to actually see and experience a country or civilization. I can sit in my backyard sipping a Margarita but there's so much more to experience while on vacation.























I don't know if breathing in the city air will make me feel as clear in thought today but it definitely feels this hot, and it is Friday!


Make it a memorable weekend!






























Pin It

3 comments:

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Great pictures! My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and one of the stops was Mexico. We didn't get to explore that much, but we did sit on the beach all day... and that was amazing!

Happy Friday. Have a great weekend.

-Jenn

Orla Harrington said...

I love this post! Traveling is so wonderful :)

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...