Thursday 18 October 2012

In need of 'me' time...Spa Day and DIY Home Spa

While away visiting my boyfriend, I will be spending a day or two at the spa. This is well needed 'me' time that I actually never really plan for during regular life. While my boyfriend is working next week, I'll be refining my yoga 'skills', rejuvenating my body and spirit at the spa, taking walks in the park, window shopping and maybe some real shopping too.

Here is what I would like to encounter at the spa, and what you could create at home with a small space and the right atmosphere. Sami over at Poor & Pretty shared tips to relax and save money all at the same time. Wouldn't that feel good? 

 
1/2



 
1/2/3


1



1/2



1/2

Enjoy some time for yourself and you'll feel beautiful inside and out.

 
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That sounds wonderful. Hope you enjoy your "me" time!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I am in need of a spa visit! These pictures are pushing me to make an appointment! I love the idea of giving myself a spa day at home too - maybe one day I can send the husband up to Massachusetts to visit the family, and have him take the dogs. Love them, but that would be wonderful!

Johlet said...

I love spa's but for some reason don't spend enough time in them! hehe
We are also going for a spa / golf weekend getaway! Cannot wait!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

Catherine Sydney said...

I think this is among the most vital info for me. I am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent. Good job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...